Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kissing A Fool



Remembering someone and his kisses tonight so suddenly

What is a KISS ???

A kiss is the touching of one person's lips to another place, which is used as an expression of affection or to show respect, and as a greeting or a farewell. Kissing can be used to express romantic affection or sexual desire. The word comes from Old English cyssan "to kiss", in turn from coss "a kiss". It is generally considered one of the strongest ways to show affection.

Which one is better?

To kiss the one you love


Or to be kissed by the one who loves you?

What is exactly the greatest thing about kissing? Ever heard of kissing a fool? Ever kissed by a fool or kissed a fool? Why is it have to be called fool? What is so fool about kissing?


They say thay kissing allows prospective mates to smell and taste each other's pheromones for biological compatibility. Woman are subconsciously more attracted to men whose major histocompability complex portion of their genome is different from their own, leading to offspring with resistance to a greater number of diseases due to heterosis, and thus having a better chance of survival. This explains why couples are more likely to bond if they have the right "chemistry.



Uh huh?


Once in my life I used to be so stupid and maybe deserved to be called fools, when someone for the first time touched my lips with his, and I just shut mine tightly and guess don’t reach like what he was expect me to be.

Well, that’s my very first kiss. Which leads to millions other kisses in my life. What so funny is, my very first stupid kisser never even give an effort to kiss me anymore after that. 6 damn months after that without any kiss? Wow! Get real!


Remember when I was so eager to satisfy him with my so godamn sexy lips in his, but then he never let me to! Darkest time haha

The second kisser goes better. But dunno, have you kissed without feeling anything? Not even any butterfly effects clinging in your stomach? Not even the joy and the intimacy? You just kiss. You just kiss to satisfy your kiss-mate? That’s what happened with my second kisser. Damn meaningless and regretful. Ups. Did I say regret? Sorry. Correction. No regret. Just meaningless. Never regret a kiss!

Go to the third kisser. My third kisser so far my best kisser. He is an expert! Every kiss leads to longing for another great kisses. I love to kissed him. I don’t really feel the butterfly *or maybe there’s no such thing as butterfly lives in mine* but I feel the satisfaction after every kiss we had. Hmm… I felt loved. I used to refuse believing in the idea that romance needs intimacy started from a very simple thing like holding hand, caressing and kissing, and what I would never do before I get married, making love *or having sex? What term you choose?* but after I’m with my third kisser, I know it bitter but true. Yeap. What can I say then? But I guess my lip-mate not my soulmate. Didn’t end up well with my third kisser. To be a great kisser doesn’t help you stop from being a jerk once you really are!

Something funny is I missed the kissing thing for about two month and that’s not so nice! See, I even believe the idea that kissing can reduce your stress! Don’t believe it? How about try it? And as a Capricornean, with rightly proud I’m telling, that our kiss is a stress killer! Tempted? Haha

Now I got him. My fourth kisser who I really desire to be my last kisser. Please dear. To be honest I don’t feel the butterfly or the passionate things, but the love we share flooding over us, and I wouldn’t replace it for anything else. I love to kiss when it comes to a perfect moment, like one we had just before saying another goodbye in the middle of the night in front of me house silently softly and glimpsely. The kiss captured me!

So you see, for me kissing is something precious. Not to be done with someone who doesn’t deserve to. Gotta be done in a perfect moment. And it not just about lust but it contains love. Am I being corny? Well, I always do


6 comments:

Unknown said...

huiehiehihaue.. this is the first time i heard the term "kiss-mate", and no one describes it better than you, kid.

aaarrh
you make me miss his kisses.

)!!&%$@!%^*

icHaaWe said...

mmmmhhh... anakku yg 2 tahun 3 bulan..kalo nyium aku dan bapaknya...dah pake2 lidah...

gaswat dah

Meita Win said...

hmm...so, its not only fuck-buddy now, but there's a kiss-mate too huh? :D

thanks for adding me up! *wink*

Kang Boim said...

sorry nih saya ga begitu pinter bahasa inggris, tp yang pasti postingan ini ngabahas soal cium mencium....don,t try this at home...nanti jd kecanduan...he...he

salam kenal

Anonymous said...

huaaaa... ga mau baca ga mau baca *intip intip* Ga mau bacaaa *intip lagi*

Ga bisa ciuman... *merana*

~ tc ~ said...

ciuman bisa bikin sehaaaaaaaaaaattt...
yuk mariii...
:p